19.8.11

Mov-ed, Learn-ed, & Ate.

M O V E


L E A R N


E A T


I stumbled upon this series of 3 videos.  I think the description says it all: "3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films....."

These three concepts (movement, learning and food) are what make the world go round. I hope these clips inspire you as much as they did me.
I love the upbeat solo piano music in the background.  The editing blows my mind, and the video quality is unmatched. 

Great job guys, just one question: next time, will you take me with you?

Where will you go? What will you learn? And how will it all taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment