30.3.10

Shar-ed the Love.

The boss is out and I've been taking advantage of the free time to obsessively check my Google Reader feed.

Who knew that my dream job was waiting for me just around the next cyber link?  I've always wondered, how could I (realistically) combine travel, food, writing, and romance into one career that--and here's the key part--I could actually get paid for.  The only solution I kept coming to was a sugar daddy.

But, it looks like CNN has found it for me--a professional honeymoon tester.  Travel to luxury, exotic locals with your other half, write up a review, and move on to the next hotel suite, Mai Tai in hand.  Yes, please!

I have a hard time believing this is actually a real deal, so if you have another solution for me, or encouraging words to go ahead with the webcast application and start convincing Frenchie to quit his job, I'm all ears.

In the meantime, show me your love by spreading the love.  The more readers I have, the closer I am to my goals.  Would you be so kind as to pass this link on to a friend who hasn't yet experienced the -ed chronicles?  Because, after all, we're all in search of something...

pic: weheartit

3 comments:

  1. ahhh that sounds AMAZING.

    I know how it feels to want to have more readers! If you want to guest post for me sometime you're more than welcome!

    don't forget to enter my giveaway too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a person better suited for that job....or a job better suited for that person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a tough job. Sunset walks on endless beaches, every hour is cocktail hour, rose covered beds and chocolates and champagne in your room every night, and not to mention the fun stuff. I reckon you should let me apply! :)

    ReplyDelete