11.10.12

Three Years, Celebrat-ed.

 
Can you believe it? The boyfriend and I just celebrated 3 years of togetherness.
 
Not that I find it all that shocking.  He is that oddly shaped puzzle piece that fits perfectly into all my twisted nooks and crannies. 

I often tell friends that I keep waiting for that newly 'wed' stage to slowly fade, for all the sweet unexpected kisses and giggly butterflies to somehow disappear and be replaced by routine and the dreaded feeling of knowing each other too well.  But, thankfully, we only seem to fall more perfectly in love together the more we explore our relationship together.

Three years is only the beginning.  I hope to have many more years of this bliss.

Thanks for the flowers and for spoiling me rotten every other day of the year, bab.

No comments:

Post a Comment