1. The Madison Square park fall festival where they serve cold beer and warm pumpkin puffs (chunks of spiced pumpkin wrapped in pastry dough and fried until flaky and golden brown)
2. Long walks in Central Park as the crisp fall air turns your cheeks the perfect shade of rose.
3. Waking up to a steaming cup of pumpkin spice Keurig coffee.
4. Cashmere socks.
5. Stuffing skinny jeans into broken-in Frye boots.
6. A perfectly wrapped scarf that serves equally as a brilliant accessory and as practical outerwear.
7. A little extra wiggle room to enjoy warm, comfort food.
8. The Halloween costume brainstorming sessions had during Monday night football commercial breaks
9. Primetime TV in full swing.
10. The return of creative window displays and a reason to shop again (sweaters and boots and scarves, oh my!)
11. Brisk air gives you an extra excuse to cozy up to that special someone.
12. Apples, apples, everywhere!
13. Not sweating on the walk to work, hair that doesn't frizz the minute you step outside, and lightly moisturized skin tucked under soft layers.
14. The return of red wine.