- Pseudo-date. (No details for fear of jinxing.)
- Sleep in, overstuffed bed, fresh sheets.
- Brunch with the girls, cappuccino, gush about pseudo-date.
- Search for perfect fall coat, find unneeded but perfect new ring.
- Dinner party chez moi for out of town guests, homemade pizzas, wine, love.
- More sleeping in, read, pray for morning rain for excuse to stay in bed longer.
- Mid-morning cinnamon coffee, walk in park, stop at museum for leisurely tour.
- Meet Mom for dinner, show off new ring, ask for fall coat.
- Wait for pseudo-date to call.
It's Friday at 4:53PM and my weekend begins in 7 minutes. Here's what's on the playlist for the next 3 days: