14.1.11

2011, Resolv-ed.

Cliche alert:  new year, new me.

This blog has brought me so much joy in the past, and I really do miss it in my daily life.  So, I've decided that I owe it to myself and to you readers (if you're really out there!) to return to the blogg-ed world. 

Eleven has always been a favorite number of mine.  Let's all agree that this year will have wonderful things in store for each of us.

First, in order to stick to my promise of being a fully dedicated blogger again, we have to get a few resolutions on paper so that you can hold me to them.

A few things I'd like to do here on the -ed chronicles that will require your help:

1.  More pictures...of my own.  No more of this clip art nonesense.  If we have any great photographers out there who'd like to offer their expertise to a blogger still using a tiny point-and-shoot, I am all ears (and eyes, of course).

2.  More frequent posts.  There are only so many times that you will sit pressing the refresh button before you move on to get your blog fix elsewhere.  If there's anything you'd like to see more of, or less of, or you'd just like to voice an opinion, please use the comment box!  I love to hear from you.  Honestly, you don't realize how excited I get when I see your comments in my inbox!

3.  Build my reader-base.  As much as this blog is for me, it is also to feel part of a community.  There is nothing better than knowing you belong.  So spread the word that the -ed chronicles is back and better than ever.

4.  Properly introduce myself.  I have yet to post a picture of myself, but I think if we're going to get to know each other better, I'm going to have to show face.

Thank you in advance for your love, support, and readership.

And now, on to the good stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!I'll be here reading, so keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ninnles! So glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete